Flash XXUEMK5 Android 4.3 on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 – Official
The official XXUEMK5 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The update has been released in Scandinavian countries, but would work fine on International LTE Note 2. Follow this guide to update Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.3 official XXUEMK5 firmware.
Prereqs to flash XXUEMK5 Android 4.3 on Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105:
- Create a backup of all important data in your Galaxy device.
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 carries more than 80% of charge.
How to flash XXUEMK5 Android 4.3 on Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105:
- Install Odin on your PC and launch it.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together. When connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn't help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- In Odin make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check boxes are the only options checked and nothing else is.
- Click on PDA on Odin, locate the md5 firmware file; check everything and hit the Start button to initiate the update process.
- When update installation is successfully completed, on Odin ID:COM will turn green and Odin will show you a PASS message.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 will then restart and you can then disconnect your device from computer.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter