Flash X-Note ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005
Here comes the last build for X-Note ROM built 13.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005. The best things about X-Note ROM that the developer included all the great MOD in this ROM, and that’s makes Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Smooth and customizable.
So now move towards the tutorial of how to Flash X-Note ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005
- Better battery life
- S-Voice to other application
- x note black wallpaper and dpi
- custom theme
- Deep Sleep
- Ultra Power Saving Mode
Disclaimer: This guide will be using ‘CWM recovery’ as a tool to flash the official firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005. During the process, you might lose all your existing installed apps and personal settings. It is therefore necessary for you to follow the guide carefully. Also, please, do mind that this tutorial is only for Flash X-Note ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device.
Prerequisites to Flash X-Note ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005:
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005
- Enable USB debugging mode from developer menu.
- You should have a custom recovery tool like TWRP or CWM installed on your device
- Backup any important data before going forward for the tutorial.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to Flash X-Note ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005
- First step is to reboot your phone into Recovery mode, by pressing and holding down the Volume Up button, alongside Home and the Power button, until the screen flashes, release the three buttons then. After a few seconds of that, the phone will enter recovery mode
- Once in the recovery mode, take a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM. This is necessary, to enable you to recover your current ROM install, just in case the new ROM does not perform according to your liking. In order to perform a backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete
- Once done, select wipe data/factory reset, select ‘Yes’ on the next screen to confirm your action. Wait for a few minutes until the phone wipes your data. Once complete, go back to CWM recovery menu and Wipe Cache Partition and then Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose a zip from SD card. That you copied earlier and select it by pressing the Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes. Install the said zip file on the next screen. The ROM installation will begin.
- Once, the phone finishes installing the ROM, you need to re-do step 7, but choose Gapps .zip file instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
- When GApps get installed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone.
- That’s it.