Flash Android 6.0.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F
Based on official Galaxy S6 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, CarHDRom brings the same looks and feel of the official Marshmallow firmware update for the S6. The custom ROM bring SuperSU along with Samsung's TouchWiz. If you have been looking for a custom firmware that looks like the real deal, here is how to flash CarHDRom Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F.
CarHDRom Android 6.0.1 features:
- Based on official Galaxy S6 Android 6.0.1
- 5 Way Reboot
- ROM Control
- CarHDRom Bootanimation
Prerequisites to install CarHDRom Android 6.0.1 on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
Flash Android 6.0.1 ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F:
- Connect your Galaxy S6 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your smartphone.
- Boot it into recovery mode: switch the phone on while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Perform wipe data tasks: from recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the CarHDRom Android 6.0.1 custom ROM for Galaxy S6 and confirm the flashing process.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Galaxy S6 G920F into the new custom ROM.
Let us know about your experience with this custom firmware based on official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow release for Samsung Galaxy S6.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter