Flash Android 6.0.1 CRISSCROSS Custom ROM for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
Based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, CRISSCROSS custom ROM for Galaxy S6 brings some awesome features to your devices. Deodexed, the custom ROM includes Aroma Installer and Samsung theme engine. Follow this guide to install CRISSCROSS Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy S6. While this post is focused on Galaxy S6 G920K, the ROM is also available for other Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge variants. Go to this XDA thread to download the files for your particular device.
CRISSCROSS Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow features:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Wipe menu
- Debloat menu
- Choose Kernel for your model menu
- ROM mods menu
- Sound mods menu
- Choose statusbar menu
Prerequisites to flash CRISSCROSS Android 6.0.1 custom ROM for Galaxy S6:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920K as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
Flash Android 6.0.1 custom ROM for Galaxy S6:
- Connect your Galaxy S6 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your smartphone.
- Boot it into recovery mode: switch the phone on while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Perform wipe data tasks: from recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow custom ROM for Galaxy S6 and confirm the flashing process.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Galaxy S6 G920K into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.
For more details, please visit the XDA thread.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter