FinalWire Releases AIDA64 v2.70 – Includes Numerous Enhancements
Press Release – FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 2.70 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 2.70 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The latest AIDA64 update introduces completely rewritten PhotoWorxx and AES benchmarks, optimized for AESNI, AVX, SSE4.1, VIA PadLock, and XOP capable AMD, Intel and VIA processors. The new AIDA64 release also implements full support for Socket FM2 motherboards, adds optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD FX-Series “Vishera” processors, and supports the latest GeForce and Quadro graphics accelerators by nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- Revamped PhotoWorxx digital photo processing benchmark with AVX, SSE4.1 and XOP optimizations
- Rewritten AES data encryption benchmark with AESNI, SSE4.1 and VIA PadLock optimizations
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD FX-Series “Vishera” CPU
- Preliminary support for AMD “Kabini” APU
- Socket FM2 motherboards support
- Support for VirtualBox v4.2 and VMware Workstation v9
- Samsung 840 and 840 Pro SSD support
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti, Quadro K-Series, VGX K-Series
What’s new since AIDA64 v2.00
- Microsoft Windows 8 RTM and Windows Server 2012 RTM support
- OpenCL GPGPU Stress Test
- Enhanced UPS support
- SensorPanel graphs and gauges
- Revamped Desktop Gadget
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series “Trinity” APU
- Support for Intel Atom “Cedarview” processors
- Support for Intel Core “Ivy Bridge” APUs and Intel 7-Series chipsets
- Preliminary support for Intel “Haswell” APU and Intel “Lynx Point” PCH
- Preliminary support for Intel “Penwell” SoC
- VIA VX11 platform, Nano X2 and QuadCore CPU support
- Speech API information
- ACPI 5.0, APP SDK 2.7, CUDA 5.0, OpenCL 1.2, OpenGL 4.3 support
- Intel 330, Intel 520, Intel 710, OCZ Vertex 4, Samsung 830 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 7000, nVIDIA GeForce 600 Series
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available at www.aida64.com/whatsnew
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
AIDA64 license renewal is now available. For more information, visit www.aida64.com/aida64-renewal.
A migration program is available for all EVEREST customers at www.aida64.com/everest-upgrade.
FinalWire is the global leader in the development of diagnostic and network management software products for Windows based computers. For more information, visit www.aida64.com.