EVGA Announces the EVGA GeForce GTX 690
Leading Hardware Manufacturer, EVGA today announced the GeForce GTX 690 graphics card combining two Kepler GK104 Cores to deliver the worlds fastest and richest gaming experience.
The GeForce GTX 690 is NVIDIA’s fastest graphics card ever. It combines the groundbreaking new GeForce architecture with raw dual-GPU power to provide truly game-changing performance. Get superior gaming technology that’s meticulously designed – inside and out – for the fastest, smoothest, richest gaming experience.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 690 graphics card features many new and key features:
- NVIDIA SMX Engine – Brand new processing engine which delivers twice the performance/watt compared to previous generations
- NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology – Dynamically maximizes clockspeeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game.
- NVIDIA FXAA – Lightning fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games with the simple click of a mouse./li>
- NVIDIA TXAA – Next generation anti-aliasing algorithm that delivers the image quality of 8X MSAA, with the performance hit of only 2xMSAA.
- Adaptive Vertical Sync – Dynamically adjusts VSync to your monitors native refresh rate for the smoothest gameplay possible.
- Frame Rate Target – Set a target Frame Rate with EVGA Precision X and your card will automatically adjust the power/performance to meet that target
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround – Support up to three gaming monitors plus one accessory display!
- PCI Express 3.0 – Offers double the bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0, for highest data transfer speeds. Also backwards compatible with all existing PCI Express motherboards.
Learn more about the EVGA GeForce GTX 690 here.