Eurocom X3 Gaming Laptop Unleashed – The Most Powerful 15” Notebook on the Planet
Eurocom is a name that is not very common in the Industry as of yet, but one thing is certain it is making one hell of an impact recently. With the honor of producing the most powerful mobile workstation on Earth, they are now moving swiftly into the Gaming Industry as well. Cue Eurocom's X3 Gaming Laptop - 'The Most Powerful 15'' Notebook on the Planet'
Eurocom X3 Gaming Laptop - The Rival That Gaming Giants Like Alienware will have to Face.
The Gaming Notebook market is already full to the brim with Gaming Competitors like the Razer Blade and Alienware Products. But now it seems that a new rival is emerging, one who is a slight inch further from the current norm in the gaming market. The Eurocom X3 brandishes neither amazing aesthetic nor mindblowing design - its sole aim is Sheer Gaming Power. According to its CEO the Eurocom X3 Gaming Laptop is "the most Powerful 15 Inch Gaming Notebook on the Planet".
- Display: 15.6-inch FHD 1920-by-1080 pixels; Matte or Glossy; LED Backlit Display
- Chipset: Intel HM87 (Haswell) Mobile Express Chipset
- Processor: 4th Generation Intel Mobile i7 Core; up to i7-4930MX Extreme
- Memory: up to 32 GB; DDR3-1600; 4 RAM sockets
- VGA Technology: MXM 3.0b; Easy to Upgrade; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, 770M and 765M with Optimus and Turbo Boost 2.0; AMD Radeon HD8970M
- Storage: up to 5 drives; 2x HDD/SSD (SATA3) + 2x mSATA (SATA3) + 1x HDD/SSD via ODD Bay (SATA2); RAID 0/1/5/10
- Card Reader: 9-in-1 MMC/RSMMC/SD/miniSD/SDHC/SDXC/MS/MS Pro/MS Duo
- Optical Drive: DVD-RW or Blu Ray-RW or extra HDD/SSD
- Keyboard: Illuminated, backlit with customizable 7-colours
- Webcam: 2M FHD 1920x1080; 30fps; with Samsung HD sensor
- Audio System: Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3; external 7.1CH audio output; headphone out, microphone in, S/PDIF and Line-in port; two built-in ONKYO Speakers (2.2 W)+ Subwoofer (2.5 W)
- Ports: DisplayPort 1.2; HDMI out; Mini Display 1.2; 1x eSATA/USB 3.0; 3x USB 3.0 (1x Powered USB AC/DC); 1x USB 2.0; S/PDIF; Headphone; Mic; Line-in; Firewire-400; RJ45 (LAN)
- Weight and dimensions: 3.3kg (7.26lbs); WxDxH 375x268x22-45mm (15x10.72x0.88-1.8 inch)
Needless to say the X3 wont be winning any prize for aesthetics however it features some of the most innovative cooling designs we have come across. The Euroxom X3 features a dual-cooling feature, eliminating one of the most pesky problems of a luggable - over heating. The X3 offers good value and should be a top consideration for a serious buyer in the market.
— Usman Pirzada (@usmanpirzada) September 21, 2013
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter