macOS High Sierra Beta 9 is Now Available
Apple has released macOS High Sierra Beta 9 for developers. We will show you how you can update to the latest release right now.
macOS High Sierra Beta 9 is Now Available for Registered Developers
Given the release of iOS 11 Beta 9 and tvOS 11 Beta 9 yesterday, it was obvious that the ninth beta of macOS High Sierra would arrive in due course. Today, Apple has released macOS High Sierra Beta 9 for every registered developer. You can go ahead and install it right away.
Download macOS High Sierra Beta 9 Over the Air
Like any other macOS High Sierra beta, this one is available to download over the air. Follow the steps below and you'll be on the latest version of the operating system in no time.
- Connect to the Internet and launch the Mac App Store.
- Let the Mac App Store refresh and then click on the Updates tab at the top.
- As soon as you see the new update, click on the Update button next to it.
Once the download is complete, you will be prompted for installation. Take the necessary action given your situation. Also keep in mind that you will be required to restart your Mac in order to complete the installation therefore save all your work in a safe location before proceeding.
Make sure you check out the following links as well.
- Macs Compatible with macOS High Sierra Beta – List
- Download macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta and Install it Right Now – How to
- How to Create macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta Bootable USB Drive
- Clean Install macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta – How to
- Download macOS High Sierra Public Beta on Your Mac – How to
- Downgrade macOS High Sierra to macOS Sierra – How to
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter