Download: iOS 11 Beta 9 is Now Available for iPhone & iPad Users
Apple has just released iOS 11 Beta 9 for compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users. iOS 11 Beta 8 was released earlier this week.
iOS 11 Beta 9 Arrives Soon After Beta 8 - Most Likely Fixes a Critical Issue
Apple was releasing earlier iOS 11 betas on a bi-weekly basis. That timetable migrated to a weekly routine. Today, Apple is breaking tradition altogether with the release of iOS 11 Beta 9 completely out of the blue. This is odd given the fact that iOS 11 Beta 8 was released on Monday. Nonetheless, we have a brand new build at hand that likely fixes something crucial and everyone should go ahead and download it right away.
Download iOS 11 Beta 9 Over the Air
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to a WiFi network and make sure the battery is above the 50% mark.
- Launch the Settings app and navigate to General > Software Update.
- Wait for the page to refresh and then tap on Download and Install.
Clean Install iOS 11 Beta 9 or Download iOS 11 Public Beta
Though we are extremely close to the release of iOS 11 to the public, I wouldn't recommend installing the beta at this point. If you still wish to go ahead with the procedure, then check out the links added below. I recommend taking the public beta route since it's absolutely free and the update is delivered over the air. This means that you will not lose your files or settings.
- Download iOS 11 Beta for iPhone & iPad – How to Install Right Now
- How and Why You Should Clean Install iOS 11 Beta on iPhone & iPad
- iOS 11 Beta Compatible Devices List – iPhone, iPad & iPad touch
- Download and Install iOS 11 Public Beta on iPhone, iPad Right Now
- Should You Install iOS 11 Public Beta? Here are a Few Things to Consider
- How to Downgrade iOS 11 Beta to iOS 10 – iPhone & iPad Tutorial
If you wish to download and install iOS 11 Beta 9 without a developer account, then check out this link.
Given the speed at which Apple released Beta 9, it's likely that the company found a show-stopping bug that needed to be patched. This means that everyone should go ahead and update to the latest build right now without giving it a second thought.
We will keep our readers posted if there's anything major in this release.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter