Download: iOS 10.1.1 Released with Health Data Fix [Update: Revised Build Released]
iOS 10.1.1 for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices has been released, fixing an issue where Health data could not be viewed by some users.
iOS 10.1.1 Arrives in the Nick of Time to Fix Health Related Bugs for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Users
Having released iOS 10.1 final a week back, Apple was swift to release a follow-up update today, fixing an issue where users weren’t able to see their Health data. If you are having such an issue, or not, we still recommend updating your device straight away without giving it a second thought. The process is very simple, and we’ll walk you through it.
Over the Air Method
- Connect to WiFi and then open the Settings app.
- Tap on General.
- Now select Software Update.
- Tap on Download and Install once the iOS 10.1.1 update shows up.
The installation won’t take that long and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Clean Install Using iTunes
A method which I would recommend avoiding because iOS 10.1.1 is a small update, but nonetheless, here’s what you should do.
- Backup everything using iTunes or iCloud
- Download the iOS 10.1.1 IPSW firmware file from the links added at the foot of this post.
- Launch iTunes on your PC or Mac.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Select your device from the top left hand corner of iTunes.
- Now click on Restore iPhone while holding down the left Shift key (Windows) or the left Option key (Mac).
- Select the firmware file you downloaded in step 2.
The restoration process will take some time therefore grab yourself a cup of coffee while things are in motion.
The complete changelog of the update is as follows:
iOS 10.1.1 Final IPSW download links for iPhone:
- iPhone 7 (Model 9,1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (Model 9,2)
- iPhone 7 (Model 9,3)
- iPhone 7 Plus (Model 9,4)
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
iOS 10.1.1 Final IPSW download links for iPad:
- iPad Pro (WiFi)
- iPad Pro (Cellular)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- iPad Air 2 (WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 4 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 4 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 3 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad Air (WiFi)
- iPad Air (Cellular)
- iPad Air (CDMA)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (CDMA)
- iPad 4 (WiFi)
- iPad 4 (Cellular)
- iPad 4 (CDMA)
iOS 10.1.1 Final IPSW download links for iPod touch:
We will recommend every user to update their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch right away in order to assure the smooth functionality of their devices.
Update: Apple has released a revised version of iOS 10.1.1 for users to download. It carries a build number of 14B150. We have updated the above links accordingly. Keep in mind the new update is not available to download over the air. If you are running an older version of iOS 10, then we recommend updating now. It’s highly likely this is nothing more than an emergency bug fix release.