DOOM New Secret Achievements Revealed, New Video Showcases All Classic Doom Weapon Poses
Earlier this week, some new DOOM secret achievements have been implemented in the game following a very small update which preceeded the bigger first update for the game developed by id Software. A few hours ago, details on these achievements have emerged online.
According to an image that's circulating online, the new DOOM achievements are DLC related achievements which can be obtained in the multiplayer mode. This is definitely disappointing for those who hoped to see a single player expansion in the future.
As already mentioned, the new DOOM bigger update has been made available a few hours ago in all regions and on all formats. Among the many new features introduced by it is one that will make fans of the classic entries of the series quite happy, the Classic Doom Weapon pose. If you haven't had the chance to check all Classic Weapon poses yet, you definitely need to check out a new video which showcases all of them. You can find it right below.
Among the new features included in the first DOOM update are also multiplayer tweaks, a new Photo Mode, SnapMap features and adjustments and much more.
* Added Classic DOOM weapon placement/view model option (all modes)
* Added Photo Mode (You’ll find the new Photo Mode toggle in the game settings. It is available through the pause menu once you are loaded into a map via Mission Select)
* Updated weapon balance (live as of June 10, 2016)
* Clan Arena and Freeze Tag now require the winning team to complete 5 rounds in order to win the match. (live as of June 10, 2016)
* Customization UI has been implemented to show all possible unlocks
* Cross Style option has been added to settings for MP.
* Added Original Author to the map info page
* Added a timeout for AFK in Lobby
* Added a property to allow map authors to choose if SnapMap will auto-manage (hide/show) hand-placed AI
* Added Enable/Disable to Shootable Trigger
* Added Sky/Window props
* Added an auto-rollback to previous versionfor corrupted maps
* Improved sorting algorithms for Most Popular map searches
* Fixed Steam Friends’ Ultra-Nightmare Helmets not populating the map
* Fixed freeze when opening weapon wheel at more than 142 FPS (PC)
* Fixed quit to desktop when clicking campaign after initiating Dev Mode (PC)
* Fixed “IDKFA” Trophy/Achievement not properly unlocking (all versions)
* Fixed PS4 crash when reloading checkpoint in Foundry
* Fixed some occurrences of the “Every Nook and Cranny” Trophy not unlocking after collecting all Doomguys (PS4)
* Fixed an issue where the game required Internet access (Xbox One)
* Fixed crash while experiencing server connection issues (PS4)
* Fixed crash when a client suspends the game while a lobby loads into a match (PS4)
* Various cosmetic and gameplay fixes
* Matchmaking improvements
* Fix for restrictive NAT types being chosen as dedicated server lobby host
* Fix for larger lobbies having longer matchmaking times
* Fix for Player getting left behind if they join a friend as the lobby countdown finishes
* Bug and stability fixes
* Fixed Asian language font issues
* Fixed AI pathing error with certain types of props
* Fixed error where multiple maps share the same Map ID
* Various map error fixes
* Various logic fixes
* Various stability fixes
* Fixed Dev Mode incorrectly triggering when the user retrieves their own save data from Steam Cloud
DOOM is now available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in all regions.