[UPDATE – Announcement Trailer] Dissidia Final Fantasy PlayStation 4 Leaked By Amazon
[Update] The official Dissidia Final Fantasy NT trailer has been made available following the Amazon leak, you can find it below.
[Original Story] Not too long ago, a new entry in the Dissidia Final Fantasy series, simply called Dissidia Final Fantasy, has been released in Japan as an arcade-only game. Square Enix made no mystery that the game would eventually launch on home consoles, and it seems like we will be getting an announcement at this year's E3.
Earlier today, Amazon went up with a listing for a PlayStation 4 version of Dissidia Final Fantasy. The game is set to launch in early 2018.
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT introduces squad-based battle gameplay by allowing you to wage war with over 20 of your favorite Final Fantasy characters. Combining unparalleled visuals, seamless gameplay, and your favorite characters from the past 30 years of the franchise, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT welcomes all gamers with 3 vs. 3 battles and the series renowned “bravery combat system”. While aiming for supremacy, call forth familiar summons like Ifrit, Shiva, and Odin to aid you and your party! Square Enix is collaborating with Team Ninja, one of the world's leading developers in the fighting game genre, to bring Dissidia Final Fantasy NT to life.
- Final Fantasy, everything you could ever want - Over 20 playable Final Fantasy heroes and villains to play, over ten iconic battle arenas, legendary summons, tons of equippable weapons and moogles
- The return from Eos - Noctis makes his triumphant return to the PS4 as a combatant, fighting to save the world of Dissidia
- Legendary narrative - Dive into an all-new Final Fantasy story, written by writer Kazushige Nojima (Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts II)
- Your fantasy. Your fight - Each battle you wage, you will gain XP and gil to deepen the customization of your Final Fantasy champion - from EX skills to weapons to skins, level up
- Only the brave survive - The bravery combat system allows a much deeper and more methodical approach to the fighting game genre, separating luck from skill
Dissidia Final Fantasy is now available in Japan only as an arcade game. We will keep you updated as soon as more comes in on it, so stay tuned for all the latest news.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter