Destiny 2 patch 188.8.131.52 has been deployed by Bungie for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The Destiny 2 servers went down yesterday for weekly maintenance and implementation of the 184.108.40.206 update, which has been aimed to address post-launch issues. Patch notes weren’t made available until after the update’s deployment, and we’ve included them below:
[Destiny 2 patch] 220.127.116.11 The one about post launch fixes.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not receive Man O’ War Linear Fusion Rifle Quest Reward when they have a full weapon inventory
- Players can obtain their missing Man O’ War from Asher Mir on IO
- Fixed an issue where the Prism modifier did not persistently display the currently featured element
- Prism will now display a brief screen effect when the element changes to increase visibility
- This will also resolve an issue impacting the Momentum modifier
- Fixed an issue where a Raid object was receiving an unintended amount of damage from Wardcliff Coil
- Fixed an issue where completing a Meditation before selecting it from Ikora would hide that Meditation and prevent players from completing it receiving appropriate rewards.
- Fixed a rare memory leak that would result in a Matchmaking crash
Destiny 2 is available now for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and will release on PC next month.