Custom SOKP Android 4.4.2 ROM for Google Nexus 5
Here we introduce a new ROM for Google Nexus 5, that is called SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT (SOKP) Android 4.4.2 ROM. This ROM is based on Android 4.4.2 version.
This ROM is designed by Sonic-Developers for those people who specially like, multitasking performance, optimum speed audio & video quality with maximum customization.
Custom SOKP Android 4.4.2 ROM is full of features and you can install any other mods Scripts or any other third-party applications to customize SOKP Android 4.4.2 ROM after installing.
Let's move towards the feature of Custom SOKP Android 4.4.2 ROM.
Features of Custom SOKP Android 4.4.2 ROM
- Cyanogen Mod 11.00 Based.
- Option to Hide Notification Lables
- Notification Transparency
- Contextual Notification Panel Header
- Notification Power Widgets with changeable background and icon colors
- Tiles layout customization with quick pull-down,smart pull down,quick collapse.,background and
- icon color options
- Status Bar Customizations like Battery icon,Clock and Date,Status Bar colors
- Network Traffic Meter
- Signal Text Color,Hide Signal Bar option
- Custom Carrier Lable
- Double Tap to sleep Option
- Breathing Sms Notification
- Breathing missed cal notifications
- Breathing voice-mail Notification
- Customizable Low battery warning
- Limit the notification sound of each application
- Screen on Notification Light(enable/disable)
- Custom System Animations
- CRT Animation
- List view Animation
- Toast Animation
- IME Animations
- Multiuser Support in lock-screen security
- screen lock options
- Lock screen themes for rings and elements
- Customizable Slider Targets and Shortcuts with Eight slider Targets
- Lock Screen widgets with maximize and minimization option
- Phone encryption
- Lock Screen Notification Access control
- Lock Screen Notifications
- Customizable Lock Screen Icons
- Lock-screen Power menu
- Transparent & Blur Lock-screen
- Lock Icon Torch
- Halo floating Notifications
- Customizable Power menu with lots of options
- Advanced Display control Configure your screen colors
- Chameleon OS Active Display
- Gesture Navigations
- Chameleon OS Gesture Every where
- Customizable Navigation bar with Navigation Rings'
- Custom Progress bar make your own color full progress bar
- Slim PIE control
- Chameleon OS Identicons
- Recent View customization can chose stock or Slim recent view with memory indicators,clear all
- Customizable recent panel color
- Build Prop mods enable disable option menu
- INIT.D mods enable disable option menu
- System Application remover
- LCD Density Changer
- Wake lock Blocker
- Suspend Action When screen goes off
- Scrolling Animations
- Disable full-screen keyboard option
- Recent ram Bar with customizations
- Media Scanner Behavior Controller
- Option To Disable FC Notifications
- Default App grip option
- Dual Pane options
- Do not disturb option
- Show notification count
- Kil app back button with customizable timeout values
- High end graphic effects option
- Dark SOKP UI
- App Permission Options
- Advanced Kernel Tweaker Instead of Performance control with lot option to control CPU & GPU
- GPS Location Fix
- Build Prop Editor
- Seeder Entropy Generator
- X-Posed Framework
- Per Application DPI
- HyBrid UI>>>Phablet And Phone UI
- Omni Duel Split Screen
- Unlimited Floating Multi window
- Network Connection Manager
- Status Bar Battery Bar
- Status Bar Brightness slider
- Cast Screen
Disclaimer: This guide will be using ‘CWM recovery’ as a tool to flash the official firmware on your LG Nexus 5. During the process, you might lose all your existing installed apps and personal settings. It is therefore necessary for you to follow the guide carefully. Also, please, do mind that this tutorial is only for Custom SOKP Android 4.4.2 ROM for Google Nexus 5. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device.
Prerequisites to Custom SOKP Android 4.4.2 ROM on Google Nexus 5:
- Download and install USB drivers for Google Nexus 5.
- Enable USB debugging mode from developer menu.
- You should have a custom recovery tool like TWRP or CWM installed on your device.
- Backup any important data before going forward for the tutorial.
- Ensure that your Google Nexus 5 carries more than 70% of charge.
More ROMs For LG Nexus 5
How to Install AICP Android 4.4.2 Kitkat ROM on LG Nexus 5:
- First step is to reboot your phone into Recovery mode, by pressing and holding down the Volume Up button, alongside Home and the Power button, until the screen flashes, release the three buttons then. After a few seconds of that, the phone will enter recovery mode.
- Once in the recovery mode, take a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM. This is necessary, to enable you to recover your current ROM install, just in case the new ROM does not perform according to your liking. In order to perform a backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete.
- Once done, select wipe data/factory reset, select ‘Yes’ on the next screen to confirm your action. Wait for a few minutes until the phone wipes your data. Once complete, go back to CWM recovery menu and Wipe Cache Partition and then Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose a zip from SD card. That you copied earlier and select it by pressing the Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes. Install the said zip file on the next screen. The ROM installation will begin.
- Once, the phone finishes installing the ROM, you need to re-do step 7, but choose Gapps .zip file instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
- When GApps get installed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone.
- That’s it.