Corsair releases the M65 PRO RGB Gaming Mouse
Corsair unveiled the M65 PRO RGB yesterday to the market. Bringing with it Corsair’s highest DPI optical sensor featuring an eye watering 12,000 DPI. Along with the new sensor comes the ability to adjust surface calibration to take better advantage of the new higher DPI.
Corsair is definitely aiming this release at the competitive gamer with features like adjustable weight system, a dedicated sniper button, and on-the-fly DPI switching. Something interesting about the weight system is that, in addition to weight it helps balance the mouse’s center of gravity making lift off and put down much more uniform. They’re using what they’re claiming to be using High-Capacity Omron switches that are rated for 20 million clicks and low glide pads for the surface.
- 12000 DPI high-accuracy sensor: Custom tuned, gaming grade sensor for pixel-precise tracking.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum structure:Light weight, durability, and optimal mass distribution.
- Advanced weight tuning system: Set the center of gravity to match your play style.
- Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface.
- Optimized sniper button positioning: Take advantage of on-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands.
- Harness the Power of CUE: Don’t just configure your mouse – program it with double macros, custom RGB lighting, and more.
- Eight strategically placed buttons: Gain an advantage by customizing your button configuration and play your way.
- High-capacity Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks: Ensure reliable performance that holds up through even the longest campaigns.
- High-mass scroll wheel: A rubberized exterior is wrapped around a metallic core for great feel and tactile precision.
- Extra-large PTFE glide pads: Great feel and swift, precise movement with minimal effort.
- MSRP:$59.99 Exc. Tax
The M65 PRO RGB is currently available with the white model becoming available next month.