Cooler Master Unveils HAF XB – The Ultimate Combo LAN Box and Test Bench
Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer today unveils the LAN box that takes the form to a whole new height, HAF XB. Packing full ATX motherboard support, modular features, portability, and excellent cooling, HAF XB comes in as the LAN box to beat.
HAF XB takes an innovative diversion from the form factor of its High Air Flow (HAF) brethren. It comes in a LAN box form that pushes the boundaries of size for this category. Ensuring that it continues the tradition of its namesake, HAF XB supports up to two 120mm fans in the front, a large 200mm in the top, and a 120mm and two 80mm fans in the rear. Strategically placed cable tie areas occupy cable routing zones to assist in keeping cable clutter to a minimum and provide a clean look with minimal effort. Steel reinforced side panel handles make traveling between LANs and other gaming destinations a far less stressful venture.
Geared for Enthusiasts & Overclockers
Built to be attuned with the needs of enthusiasts and extreme overclockers alike, HAF XB transforms effortlessly between LAN box and Test Bench. To accomplish this, a simple removable motherboard tray design is included to make swapping hardware a headache-free experience. Removing the outer shell completes the transformation into a formidable test bench for any cooling need.
Users of all types will enjoy seven expansion slots that offer space for multiple graphics cards setups in NVIDIA SLI or AMD CrossFire to vastly expand the capabilities of a system. Those interested in loading up their mobile fortress can setup a large HDD or SSD array with support for up to six 2.5” drives. This includes dual X-Dock slots for mounting hot-swappable 3.5” or 2.5” drives. A rich front I/O panel offers access to two super speed USB 3.0 ports, and audio in and out.
- Direct front to back airflow over CPU and mainboard for extreme cooling performance.
- Supports 240mm radiators with extra clearance for thick performance radiators or push-pull fan configurations.
- Supports tower CPU coolers with a height of up to 180mm and up to 334mm long high end graphics cards.
- Motherboard tray can be removed to install, remove or swap components.
- The first case that quickly and easily transforms into a Testbench – Ideal for enthusiasts and overclockers.
- Dual USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports and X-Dock slots at the front panel for lightning fast plug-n-play I/O.
- Rigid carry handles on the side panels.
HAF XB, the ultimate combo LAN Box and Test Bench.
HAF XB will be available on 13th November, 2012. Price and availability may vary by region. Please direct all inquiries to your local Cooler Master Representative. For more information, visit product page or visit http://www.coolermaster.com/microsite/haf_xb/
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter