BlissPop 5.1.1 Custom ROM is now Available for Galaxy S4 I9505 – Complete Guide
The superstar custom ROM when it comes to customization is now available for Samsung Galaxy S4 model i9505. Android 5.1.1 based BlissPop custom ROM is close to AOSP, offers a very stable experience and yet full of customization choices. This Android 5.1.1 custom firmware brings more features to your S4 than the AOSP. Animations, customizations, performance improvements, and stability - here's how to flash BlissPop Android 5.1.1 custom ROM on Galaxy S4 i9505.
- Status Bar
- Navigation & Button Options
- Notification Drawer
- Lockscreen Options
- Power Menu Options
- Gesture Anywhere
- App Circle Bar
- Sound Options
- Display & Light Options
- Notification Manager
- Bliss Download Section
- AudioFX Equalizer
- Accounts & Sync
- Language & Input
- Backup & Reset
- Date & Time
- Developer Options
- Rom & Hardware Information
- Bliss OTA Updates and much more...
Prerequisites to flash BlissPop Android 5.1.1 on Galaxy S4 I9505:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
How to flash Android 5.1.1 on Galaxy S4 with BlissPop ROM:
- Connect your Galaxy S4 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Galaxy S4.
- Boot it into recovery mode: switch the phone on while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Perform a Nandroid backup of your current OS: Backup > backup and restore on ClockworkMod recovery.
- Perform wipe data tasks: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the BlissPop Android 5.1.1 Lollipop custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Galaxy S4 I9505 into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter