Beta 8 of macOS High Sierra, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11 Released – Steps to Update
macOS High Sierra Beta 8, watchOS 4 Beta 8 and tvOS 11 Beta 8 are now available to download. We will show you how to update your devices right away.
macOS High Sierra Beta 8, watchOS 4 Beta 8 & tvOS 11 Beta 8 Now Available to Download
We are extremely close to the final release of Apple’s software across the board. But at the time of writing, Apple has blessed us with another beta of macOS High Sierra, watchOS 4 as well as tvOS 11. These are likely the last beta builds of the aforementioned software we will ever get to see before being greeted with the GM seed and the final build for the public.
Download macOS High Sierra Beta 8
The download process is the same as before. Just follow the steps below in order to grab the latest software release over the air.
- Connect your Mac to a stable WiFi network and launch the Mac App Store.
- Let the Mac App Store refresh, and then click on the Updates tab at the top.
- You will see a new update available for download. Just click on the Update button next to it and you’re good to go.
Once the download is complete, you will be asked to restart your Mac in order to complete the installation. Therefore save all your work and take necessary action.
Make sure you check out the following links as well.
- Macs Compatible with macOS High Sierra Beta – List
- Download macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta and Install it Right Now – How to
- How to Create macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta Bootable USB Drive
- Clean Install macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta – How to
- Download macOS High Sierra Public Beta on Your Mac – How to
- Downgrade macOS High Sierra to macOS Sierra – How to
Download watchOS 4 Beta 8
Before you go ahead with the download process, make sure you place your Apple Watch on its charger. This is a necessary step.
- Launch the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to General > Software Update.
- Let the page refresh for a few seconds. Once the new update pops up, tap on the Download and Install option at the bottom.
Check out the following links as well before heading out.
- Download watchOS 4 Beta – How to Install on Apple Watch
- Can You Downgrade watchOS 4 Beta to watchOS 3?
Download tvOS 11 Beta 8
- Launch the Settings app from the tvOS home screen.
- Navigate to System > Software Updates.
- Download and install the available update here.
Let your Apple TV restart once the download is complete in order to end the installation process.