There are a handful of deals on PC monitors for Prime Day 2019, with prices starting at just $79.99 for a full HD panel.
A monitor can be a very expensive investment on a PC rig and it's best to keep both eyes open for deals floating around. Luckily, thanks to Prime Day 2019, you don't have to look that far to score yourself a deal. With deals starting from $79.99, there's a lot to like here and there are a decent amount of options that will keep your interest at an all-time high.
- Buy ViewSonic VX2778-SMHD 27 Inch 1440p Frameless IPS Widescreen LED Monitor - Was $320, now just $229.99
- Buy ViewSonic VA2446M-LED 24 Inch Full HD 1080p LED Monitor - Was $130, now just $89.99
- Buy HP 23.8-inch FHD IPS Monitor with Tilt/Height Adjustment and Built-in Speakers - Was $140, now just $99.99
- Buy LG 27UD68-W 27-Inch 4K UHD IPS Monitor with FreeSync - Was $490, now just $299.99
- Buy Acer SB220Q bi 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor - Was $90, now just $79.99
- Buy Dell U-Series 38" Screen LED-Lit Monitor - Was $1070, now just $789.99
- Buy HP Pavilion 21.5-Inch IPS LED HDMI VGA Monitor - Was $100, now just $89.99
- Buy LG 34GL750-B 34 Inch 21:9 Ultragear Curved WFHD (2560 x 1080) IPS 144Hz G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor - Was $550, now just $379.99
All of the above deals are Prime Day exclusive and will likely return to their original prices within 24 hours. If you want to put a decent new monitor to your rig then it's best to act fast otherwise you will lose a great set of deals.