Battlefield 1 Gets More Rumored Details On Multiplayer Factions, Weapons, Pilot Class And More
After quite a long wait, the new entry of the Battlefield series, called Battlefield 1, has finally been revealed. Shortly after the premiere event, more details have emerged on some of the game’s features and today, even more has come on it from a somewhat reliable source.
Chinese player vaultboyfrank, who has attended the premier event, has revealed some new details on Battlefield 1’s multiplayer factions, weapons, destruction features and more. Reddit user CHINAMAN008 has provided a translation of what vaultyboyfrank has revealed.
- There will be four factions available in multiplayer mode.
- Bolt action rifle will not serve as primary weapon.
- Artillery support can launch toxic gas rounds.
- Building made of wood will catch fire and burn. And the building that caught fire will collapse after some time.
- You can control battleships like you did in Battlefield 1942.
- Only pilot class gets access to parachutes.
- Flamethrower will be battle pickups like what we have in Battlefield 4.
As the source is pretty much an anonymous one, we must take it with a grain of salt until more comes in. At the same time, this user has proven to be reliable, correctly revealing some Battlefield 1 details before their confirmation, so there’s the chance that today’s information is actually legit.
Yesterday, EA and DICE have hosted a Battlefield 1 Q&A session on Twitter, confirming that the game will feature a server browser feature. This is definitely a good news for those who don’t exactly like the matchmaking system of many modern games.
Battlefield 1 will release this October in all regions on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. We will let you know more about DICE’s highly anticipated first person shooter as soon as possible, so stay tuned to Wccftech for all the latest gaming news.