AMD Catalyst 13.9 Drivers have just been released. The 13.9 are WHQL certified and officially support Windows 8.1 even before its official release.
AMD Catalyst 13.9 WHQL Drivers Download and Details
A Pretty straightforward update from AMD. Microsoft Windows 8.1 has not yet been released but AMD has rolled out WHQL certified drivers with Windows 8.1 support. The patch also includes a couple of other fixes such as Eyefinity and Crossfire problems. Some frame pacing issues have also been addressed by AMD in this WHQL Certified Driver Release. Needless to say, since this is a WHQL release we urge everyone with AMD products to apply this update asap. Especially people who are currently playing Farcry 3 or have Multi-GPU and Multi-Monitor setups.
You can download the latest AMD WHQL certified drivers from the links given (Courtsey of Guru3d) OR the Official AMD Download Centre:
- Severe flicker in Far Cry® 3 game cinematic that may continue into gameplay.
- BSOD crash when enabling CrossFire in the AMD Catalyst Control Center after installing a third AMD Radeon HD7790 graphics card.
- BSOD crash in Windows 8 when display turns off (idle/sleep mode).
- AMD Catalyst Control Center crash after creating an Eyefinity Group.
- Disappearing mouse cursor in Windows 8 after completing the AMD Catalyst Driver installation and rebooting the system.
- Cyberlink PowerDVD stop working with a pop-up error message during playback of a Blu-Ray movie under Power Saving mode.
- When Dual Graphics is disabled within AMD Catalyst Control Center, the secondary display connected may not enable.
- Frame drops experienced during playback of interlaced Blu-Ray content when all visual quality settings are enabled in AMD Catalyst Control Center.
- Significant game performance slowdowns when moving the mouse cursor in World of Warcraft using DirectX 9 rendering mode.
- Anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering settings saved within created AMD Catalyst Control Center application profiles do not apply correctly.
- Windows 8 Metro applications experience very low FPS when Dual Graphics is enabled in the AMD Catalyst Control Center.