Zotac international today launched its new Fermi based line of GPU’s. The new Graphic cards are the fastest air cooled Fermi’s available and named GTX 470 AMP and GTX 480 AMP.
Making these cards the fastest air cooled Fermi’s, Zotac takes air cooler performance to the next level. Not only these cards can provide better temperatures but better overclocking and alot of room for tweaking. The new Graphic cards also feature enhanced upgrades over the standard Fermi based Gpu’s.
The marking director of Zotac international said
“We wanted to transform the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 400 series graphics cards into something unique with our flagship AMP! Edition,”
“The result is the world’s fastest GeForce GTX 400 series graphics cards that retain conventional air cooling.”
The PCB has been tweaked and redesigned to offer superior airflow while keeping both the noise and temps low. The heatsink is made of pure copper base with heat pipes attached to pure aluminium fins to ensure ensure good temperatures. The GPU comes with a pair 92-mm high performance fans which look great with the PCB and make few noise.
“ZOTAC is always on the forefront of technology when it comes to our graphics cards. The latest ZOTAC GeForce GTX 400 series AMP! Editions are the result of our outstanding engineering capabilities,” Mr. Berger added.
This card is a best when it comes to clock speeds and it has proved it. The Zotac 470 AMP edition comes with core clock speeds of 756 MHz, 1512 MHz shader and 3800 MHz memory clocks while the Geforce GTX 470 AMP comes with core clock of 656 MHz, 1312 MHz shader and 3402 MHz memory clocks.
Now this has been confirmed that this card will surely pack a punch and what remains is the price.
Here are some detailed specs of the new GPU.
- New ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition & GeForce GTX 470 AMP! Edition graphics cards
- World’s fastest air-cooled GeForce GTX 400 series graphics cards
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition:
o Engine clock: 756 MHz
o 480 Unified Shaders
o Shader clock: 1512 MHz
o 1536MB GDDR5 memory
o 384-bit memory interface
o Memory clock: 3800 MHz
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 470 AMP! Edition:
o Engine clock: 656 MHz
o 448 Unified Shaders
o Shader clock: 1312 MHz
o 1280MB GDDR5 memory
o 320-bit memory interface
o Memory clock: 3402 MHz
- Pure copper base and heat-pipes and pure aluminum fin heatsink
- Dual 92mm quiet high-performance fans
- Dual dual-link DVI-I outputs
- Mini HDMI 1.3a output
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 compatible
- OpenGL 4.0 compatible
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround ready
- NVIDIA CUDA & PhysX ready
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
- Microsoft DirectX 11 & DirectCompute ready