Xbox One Owners Reporting Issues Downloading Mortal Kombat X Predator DLC
Xbox One users have reported a problem while trying to download the latest DLC for Mortal Kombat X. The Predator Bundle that was made available to those who purchased the Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack.
The issue seems to affect only Xbox One users of Mortal Kombat X
NetherRealm Studios had been working hard to address the issue. PC and PS4 users seem to be unaffected, as it has only been reported by Xbox One owners.
Physical Copy owners can Go to manage, click on Kombat Pack and Select Predator to install the DLC from the Disc.
NetherRealm Studios and High Voltage Software have released a new patch for the PC version of Mortal Kombat X. The update will be auto-downloaded.
Mortal Kombat X – New Update Changelog:
- Frame Skipping has been removed
- Liu Kang’s “Hot Head” brutality no longer triggers when no stage interaction is used
- When installing the Title from a complete backup the entire package will now be installed
- Saving a controller preset for the keyboard will now make it the active preset
- Characters will no longer be doubled on the character select screen
- The pings of other players in a room will now display correctly
- After completing an Invasion Boss, the Invasion Bosses defeat will now trigger correctly
- Fixed a crash where sometimes the game will minimize, becoming unplayable
- Pausing and unpausing quickly while Frame Smoothing is set to “on” will no longer cause a display driver crash in arenas
- Users can now leave a KOTH session as king without taking a loss
- There are new secret brutalities to discover
- Additional balance fixes in parity with this update.
Patch Notes 7-2-15 PS4 SCEA (Xbox One/SCEE coming soon)
Character specific fixes
- D’Vorah (Swarm Queen) – Added 2 buffer frames on Bug Bomb dash cancel combos if the opponent is in hit stun
- Ferra/Torr -Grab-N Stab now does full damage when thrown backwards
- Ferra/Torr (Lackey) – Back Breaker now does full damage when thrown backwards
- Jacqui – Added 7 damage to Bionic Blast in all variations
- Kitana (Royal Storm) – Bounce Back has 14 frame startup (down from 23 frames)
- Kitana (Assassin) – Punishing Poke now correctly gets a damage buff from Sharpen / Razor Blade
- Kitana (Mournful) – Reduced the block stun on the first Glaive of the Enhanced Glaive Throw by 8 (no longer jails from up close at min range)
- Kung Lao (Tempest) – Orbiting Hat is +12 on block (down from +27)
- Liu Kang (Flame Fist) – Fixed a bug where the recovery on Shaolin Flame (24) and Shaolin-ferno (15) using the other’s value
- Shinnok – Hell Sparks / Hell Blast when enhanced is +14 on block (down from +24)
- Tanya – Slight damage scaling adjustments
- Tanya – Removed the invulnerability frames on her Teleports
- Tanya – Added 10 recovery frames after landing from a Teleport naturally
- Tanya – Added 10 recovery frames after landing from a Teleport after a missed or blocked normal attack
- Tanya – You can no longer chain into ground attacks or 2in1 special cancel after landing from a
- Teleport after a blocked jump attack
- Tanya (Pyromancer) – Added 5 recovery frames to Air Fire Blasts after a Teleport
We will bring you any new information on Mortal Kombat X, as soon as it becomes available.