For those on Windows 10 Mobile, you can test the Windows 10 Redstone Preview if your device is on the list of eligible Windows 10 Mobile devices.
In addition to devices that shipped with Windows 10 such as the Lumia 550, 650, 950, 950 XL, Xiaomi Mi4, and Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL, we are releasing this build to the list of devices that will be capable of receiving updates as part of the Windows Insider Program except the Lumia 635.
Windows 10 PC 14295 fixed issues
- We fixed the issue that was causing PCs to freeze when plugging in an Xbox One or Xbox 360 controller and other gamepads.
- We fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge would refresh the tab if you pressed caps lock in a password field.
- We fixed an issue preventing the Xbox app and other Xbox Live enabled apps and games from signing in.
- We have fixed the driver bug that prevents Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Internet Security, or the Kaspersky Total Security Suite installed from working as expected in builds from the Development Branch.
Windows 10 Mobile 14295 fixed issues
- We fixed the issue where If you reset your phone on Build 14291 and restore your phone from a backup, restore will fail to install apps from your backup’s apps list leaving blank grey titles on Start. You should be able to reset your phone on this build, do a restore from a backup, and have your apps installed and restored appropriately.
- We fixed an issue where new languages and keyboards were not downloading. However, there is an issue where the “reboot” UX doesn’t appear in the Settings app after downloading a new language or keyboard. You will need to go to Update & security > Phone update and restart your phone manually from there for the new language and keyboard to go into effect.
Before installing the latest Preview build on your Windows 10 PC or Mobile device, make sure to learn about all the known issues that the current build has brought in. For all the known issues, please visit Microsoft.