WCCFtech Deals – Write like Pro Penman with Scrivener 2
Writing can be quite the process, sometimes a complicated one depending on what you’re trying to do. Research papers can become huge complicated messes if you don’t have the organization skills necessary to keep it all intact. Writing a book? Formatting is the hardest part, not to mention keeping all of those ideas intact and in any semblance of an organized place. Yeah, good luck.
And you’re doubly in luck, because we’re offering Scrivener 2, a most mature and spectacular word processing system, for $19.50. A steal, considering the rather liberal licensing rules.
Write like a pro, and get more done with Scrivener, for only $19.50.
Scrivener can help, and it can actually provide a very useful means of improving your ability to write. This is a no joke professional solution to helping you keep your thoughts and materials organized. Despite seeming to be a mere simple word processor, you type words into it after-all, it’s a far more sophisticated tool that allows you to really get down to the business of writing fantastic pieces.
Whether those be full-blow research papers, you’re novel you’ve been meaning to finish (or start) or just a small blog post. The tools necessary are available within Scrivener. Many authors use it, I used it for my novella and for other projects, and you can too, for only $19.50.
What you get with Scrivener:
- View & edit different sections of your writing in isolation or as a whole
- Take a “snapshot” of a document, then edit & rewrite knowing you can restore an earlier revision at any time
- Easily storyboard & rearrange your project
- Utilize the fully-featured outliner to take control of the structure of your work
- Switch to scriptwriting mode for automatic or custom formatting—then export to a dedicated scriptwriting program such as Final Draft
- Load research documents or notes into floating windows for limitless access to reference material, even in full-screen mode
- Synchronize the text of your project w/ mobile apps