Verizon Launches Motorola DEVOUR with MOTOBLUR
Today Motorola is a very happy company as the long term relationship with Verizon has started to bear its fruits. Verizon today announced the latest addition to its mobile phone line up with Motorola DEVOUR. A trendy QWERTY smart phone with Android OS and Motorola’s trademark MOTOBLUR feature. This new launch establishes Motorola back in the race of smart phones supremacy.
The Verizon Motorola DEVOUR features:
- Touch-sensitive navigation pad
- 3.1” capacitive touch screen
- Pre-loaded applications such as Gmail, Google Talk™, YouTube™, Google Search™ and Google Maps™ with Google Maps Navigation.
- Android Market™ gives users access to more than 20,000 applications.
- Happenings Widget – MOTOBLUR automatically pushes status updates, wall posts and photo updates from popular social networking sites to the Happenings Widget on the home screen. Customers can flick through the latest updates and fire back responses using the slide-out full QWERTY keyboard.
- Universal Inbox – MOTOBLUR gathers texts, social network messages and e-mails into one home screen widget for quick response.
- Back-Up and Security – Contacts, log-in information, home screen customizations, e-mail and social network messages are backed up automatically on the secure MOTOBLUR portal. The portal also allows customers to use the phone’s fully integrated aGPS to help locate the phone if misplaced. Remote wipe easily clears information from a lost device.
- 8 GB microSD™ card pre-installed
- Bluetooth® profiles supported: A2DP, HID, HSP, HFP, AVRCP and GAP
The Phone will be available from next month with $29.99 & 59.99 Talk & Text plans along with $39.99 data packages.
This is the second good news for all the Android fans as today Google also announced the Official upgrade to its Nexus One phone for enabling multi-touch feature.