Update T-Mobile Galaxy S4 M919 to UVUAMDL Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official OTA Firmware
T-Mobile has rolled out M919UVUAMDL Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S4 M919 handset. The update fixes connectivity issues with the phone. And the general consensus is that it does offer a lot of improvement over its predecessor. If for some reason, you would like not to wait for the update to show up on KIES and get it on your phone right now, here is a guide to update T-Mobile Galaxy S4 M919 to UVUAMDL Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official OTA Firmware.
Disclaimer:This guide includes instructions to flash the official firmware on your Galaxy S4 M919. During the process, you might lose all your existing installed apps and personal settings. It is therefore necessary for you to follow the guide carefully. Also, please, do mind that this tutorial is only for T-Mobile Galaxy S4 M919. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device.
Android 4.2.2 UVUAMDL Firmware Details:
Date: June, 2013
Update T-Mobile Galaxy S4 M919 to UVUAMDL Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Connect your T-Mobile Galaxy S4 M919 with the PC using the USB data cable and copy the files on your device.
- Boot your GT-Mobile Galaxy S4 M919 in Download mode and run Odin .exe as an Administrator on your computer.
- Now, connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 with computer using the USB cable. You will get a message in Odin’s message box saying “Added!!”. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn’t help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- Click on PDA and select the .tar.md5 file with *code* appearing in its name (required). Click on Phone to select a file with *modem* in its name, on CSC button select a file with *csc* in its name and finally click on PIT to select the .pit file.
- In Odin window make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check boxes are the only options checked and nothing else is. Also, select Re-Partition if you have got a .pit file.
- Double check everything in the last two steps and then hit the START button to initiate the official firmware update process.
- Once the installation is successfully finished, your T-Mobile Galaxy S4 M919 will reboot automatically and soon you will get a PASS message in Odin.
- Now you can disconnect the smartphone from your computer and enjoy the update OS.
You have now updated T-Mobile Galaxy S4 M919 to UVUAMDL Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official OTA Firmware. If you are facing any issues, feel free to mention it in our comments section.
We cater to your constant need to remain up to date on today’s technology. Like us, tweet to us or +1 us, to keep up with our round the clock updates, reviews, guides and more.