How to Update Note 3 to Android 6.0.1 Resurrection Remix Custom ROM
You can now update Note 3 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow using Resurrection Remix custom ROM. Resurrection Remix is one of the most popular custom ROMs now based on the very latest Android firmware. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will not receive the official Marshmallow update, however, you don’t have to feel upset as there will be plenty of stable custom ROMs based on the latest Android updates. Here is how you can flash Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
More Galaxy Note 3 custom ROMs based on Android Marshmallow
- How to Update Note 3 to Android 6.0.1 Dirty Unicorns Custom ROM
- How to Install Slim6 Android 6.0.1 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Steps to Update Galaxy Note 3 N9005 to Android 6.0.1 Temasek Custom ROM
- How to Flash CM13 Android 6.0 Custom ROM on Galaxy Note 3 N9005
Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 features:
Dark Material Theme
Statusbar clock customization + second + fonts
Network traffic monitor
Navigation bar dimensions
Add Weather display to status bar header
Overall Speed up system
Amazing Battery Life
Brand new music and audio fix app from cyanogenMod
Included all cm 13 features
Note: The link works with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005. You can follow the steps with other Samsung Galaxy devices, but do not use this ROM zip file with any other device.
Before you update Note 3 to Android 6.0.1 Resurrection Remix:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
Update Note 3 to Android 6 Marshmallow custom ROM:
Required files: download Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 for Galaxy Note 3 N9005 and save it on your computer. Do not extract the contents. Also download the Google Apps Package for your Note 3.
- Connect Galaxy Note 3 N9005 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Boot it into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Wipe data tasks: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process. Then go on to wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Resurrection Remix custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Once done, repeat the above step for installing GApps on your smartphone.
- After installation is done successfully, return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Note 3 N9005 into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.