Update Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 to UBDMD2 Android 4.1.2 Official
Download and install the latest official UBDMD2 update for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5100. You can update your tablet from OTA or via KIES. In case you have got a rooted device or haven’t yet received the update notification then follow this guide to manually install the update on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.
Version: Android 4.1.2
Prerequisites before you update Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 to UBDMD2 Android 4.1.2 official firmware:
- Back up all your important data before starting the installation process.
- Enable the USB debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.
- Make sure you have USB drivers for Tab 2 10.1 on your computer.
- Ensure to charge up your Tab 2 to at least 70%.
How to update Tab 2 10.1 P5100 to UBDMD2 Android 4.1.2 official update:
- Boot your Tab 2 10.1 in Download mode and run Odin .exe as an Administrator on your computer – admin rights are required.
- Connect Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with computer using the USB cable. You will get a message in Odin’s message box saying “Added!!”. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn’t help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- Click on PDA and select the .tar.md5 file with *code* appearing in its name (required). Click on Phone to select a file with *modem* in its name, on CSC button select a file with *csc* in its name and finally click on PIT to select the .pit file. The last three are optional.
- In Odin window make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check boxes are the only options checked and nothing else is. Also, select Re-Partition if you have got a .pit file.
- Double check everything in the last two steps and then click on the START button to initiate the update process.
- Once the installation is successfully finished, your Galaxy Tab 2 will reboot automatically and soon you will get a PASS message in Odin.
Ta da! Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 is successfully updated to the latest official firmware update.
Get Latest Tech News Daily
We cater to your constant need to remain up to date on today’s technology. Like us, tweet to us or +1 us, to keep up with our round the clock updates, reviews, guides and more.