Update Galaxy Note N7000 to XXLT5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware
Update your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 to the very latest XXLT5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean official firmware update. Yep, the OS updates season looks really on! Follow this simple guide to update Galaxy Note N7000 to XXLT5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean!
Android 4.1.2 XXLT5 firmware details:
Date: May, 2013
Prerequisites to check before you update Galaxy Note N7000 to XXLT5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean official firmware:
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Note N7000 in your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Make sure that ClockworkMod recovery is installed.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to update Galaxy Note N7000 to XXLT5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean:
Required files: download Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean N7000XXLT5 and Odin 3.07. Extract the firmware zip file to get a file with .tar extension. Also, extract the Odin zip file to get the Odin v3.07 exe file.
- Turn your Galaxy Note off and make sure to wait 5-6 seconds to confirm complete shut down of the phone.
- Boot your Galaxy Note N7000 smartphone into Download Mode: press and hold the Volume Down, Home and the Power button, until the screen shows the Samsung Logo. After a few seconds, your Note will enter download mode.
- Run Odin3 exe with Administrator rights on your computer.
- Connect your Note N7000 with your PC using a data cable. Once the device is successfully connected, you will see a notification in Odin in the bottom left saying Added!! - if for some reason, you do not see the said notification, try another USB port. Also, check for ID:COM port being depicted by a number in yellow to make sure that you have successfully added your device.
- Select the following files in Odin at their respective tabs from extracted XXLT5 firmware folder:
- Click the PDA button to select the .tar file extracted earlier.
- Click the Phone button, and select file with *modem* in its name (ignore, if this file does not file exist).
- Next, click the CSC button, and select file with *csc* in its name (ignore, if this file does not file exist).
- Click the PIT button to select the .pit file. (ignore, if this file does not file exist).
- Ensure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are the only options selected in Odin window. Also ensure to select Re-Partition checkbox only if you are using a .pit file.
- Double check everything and then hit the START button to begin the flashing process. Once the flashing process is completed successfully, your Note will automatically reboot and you will see a PASS notification in the top-left-most box.
- You can now disconnect your device from the computer.
Your Galaxy Note N7000 is successfully updated to XXLT5 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean official firmware update.
We cater to your constant need to remain up to date on today’s technology. Like us, tweet to us or +1 us, to keep up with our round the clock updates, reviews, guides and more.