Install UVUDNF4 Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – How to
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has received a new official firmware update in the shape of N990TUVUDNF4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat. While the earlier updates fixed some major issues with prominent KitKat features, the current OS update only brings a minor change. This change is focused on network improvements and enables VoLTE for T-Mobile customers improving voice quality and faster call connection time. You can update Galaxy Note 3 to UVUDNF4 4.4.2 via KIES or OTA notification. However, this guide is here to help you if you are looking forward to manually flash the latest OS on Note 3.
Follow this detailed guide to update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900T to UVUDNF4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
Prerequisites to update Galaxy Note 3 to UVUDNF4 Android 4.4.2:
Please check these prerequisites before going forward to the update guide.
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Note 3 LTE in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 carries more than 70% of charge.
Steps to update Galaxy Note 3 to UVUDNF4:
Here are the steps to update Galaxy Note 3 N900T to UVUDNF4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat official firmware:
- Unzip Odin on your computer and install it.
- Unzip firmware zip file in the same folder as Odin.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together.
- Connect your phablet with computer. When connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn’t help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- On your Odin, click on AP / PDA and select .tar.md5 file.
- Make sure to check Auto Reboot and F.Rest Time. Make sure that Re-Partition is not enabled.
- Click on Start to initiate the update process.
- When Android 4.4.2 update installation is successfully completed, you will get a PASS message.
- Once you see the home screen, you can disconnect your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and reboot it.