How to Update AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 to UCUFNB1 Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat – Official
AT&T has finally issued Android 4.4.2 OTA official update for Galaxy S4 SGH-I337. If you are amongst those who have yet to receive the said upgrade files, here is how you can upgrade your phone manually. AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 users can now official KitKat on their beautiful smartphone.
– Don’t forget to check our extensive list of security apps for your Android smartphone!
Pre-reqs to update Galaxy S4 i337 to Android 4.4.2 UCUFNB1 :
- Create a backup of all important data in your Galaxy device.
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S4 in your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 carries more than 80% of charge.
– Popular Android 4.4 KitKat based custom ROMs.
How to Update AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 to UCUFNB1 Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat:
Files required: download the UCUFNB1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware from this link.
- Change the name of 2400258.cfg to update.zip.
- Copy the update.zip file to your Galaxy S4 via your PC, in the root folder.
- Disconnect the phone from your PC and boot into recovery mode.
- Click on Apply Update.zip option, to run the update file present in the internal sd card.
- Just wait till the process finishes up and the update is installed on your phone.