Undo / Redo Text on Your Apple iPhone and iPad – How to
Undo / Redo text on Apple iPhone and iPad:
If you are not familiar with how to undo redo typing on iPhone or iPad, this simple iOS guide will hopefully help you out. It doesn’t involve any technicality or combo keys to remember; here is how to undo redo typing on iPhone, your iPad or an iPod touch.
– Recommended iOS guide: Experiencing Poor Battery Life after iOS 7.1? These Few Simple Tips will Help You
How to undo redo typing on iPhone:
If you have to undo redo typing on iPhone – any text that you typed, copied, or deleted – simply shake your iPhone and you will see a popup with a couple options like Undo Typing and a Cancel button. This shake-to-undo is a gesture-triggered action giving you the ease of handling text easily.
If you have pasted any text in iPhone and want to undo it, simply shake and it will ask you to Undo Paste.
– Relevant read: Fix Annoying Motion Sickness of iOS 7.1 – iOS 7 Tips and Tricks
Undo / redo typing on iPad:
No, you are not supposed to shake that slate to get the undo / redo options – thankfully. iPad keyboard has dedicated buttons to undo or redo any text. To undo any text, get the key by tapping on 123 key on the keyboard.
– Relevant iOS guides and tips:
- Get System-Wide Facebook Chat Heads in iOS – How to
- Hide Stock Apps from Home Screen, Thanks to this iOS 7.1 Bug
- Send Messages without an Internet Connection on iOS 7 – How to
- Create Nested Folders in iOS 7.1 – How to
- iOS 7.1 Tips and Tricks: Enable Button Shapes in the Latest iOS 7.1
- Reduce / Disable Transparency Effects and Blur to Improve Contrast in iOS 7.1 – How to