When it comes to computer cases, ThermalTake is a very well-known brand alongside CoolerMaster and Antec. Now they have revealed the Element V Nvidia Edition case which is the first full-tower chassis certified by Nvidia for its new Fermi graphics cards.
Price at $220, this case has been certified by Nvidia for use with the GTX470 and GTX480 graphics cards. The case boasts 11 5.25″ drive bays, excellent cooling and support for eATX motherboards as well.
- Full Tower design
- 11 5.25″ drive bays which can be converted for use with up-to six 3.5″ HDDs and 1 2.5″ device such as an SSD.
- Thermal control system for monitoring and changing fan speeds and changing fan LED colors
- 120mm x 2 front fans, 120mm rear fan, 200mm top fan and one 230mm side fan.
- Air duct system for cooling graphics card by sucking air from the outside of the case.
- Front panel connectors include 4 USB ports, 1 eSATA and mic/headphone jacks