With this service, you can just operate your Account, Send or receive money domestically, and Pay utility Bills through Mobile Phone.
As the service is not commercially launched, there are no advertisements yet. But they are already in the LIMITED COMMERCIAL PILOT phase. Initially Subscriber/Customer can’t pay bills and transfer money through his/her own mobile. We plan to do it in future, but currently u need to go to nearest Sales and Service Center, Authorized Franchise/Retailer or any Tameer Bank Branch.
Here under are the processes for Money Transfer and Utility Bill Payment:
- You go to nearest Bill Payment Channel.
- You have the Original Bill and 15 Rs as Service Charges.
- You handover the Bill to Shopkeeper/Telenor Staff.
- Shopkeeper Pays the bill through his Mobile and recieves the Bill Amount and Charges.
- You recieve a Confirmation Message on your Mobile (If Provided).
- Shopkeeper stamps one half of the bill and gives it to you.
- You go to nearest Money Transfer Channel.
- You have your original CNIC and its Copy and CNIC# of person whom you are sending money.
- You give your CNIC and Reciever’s CNIC# and Mobile nos. of both parties to Retailer/Staff, he enters provided information in mobile string.
- Retailer handovers his mobile to you to enter a 5 digit Passcode which you will later communicate to your Money Receiver.
- The transaction is done from your side, and now you get a confiramtion SMS on your Mobile.
- There is a Transaction ID in SMS. You have to tell this Trx ID and Passcode to your Money Receiver for him to successfully retrieve money.
- Receiver now goes to nearest channel with original CNIC, its copy, Trx ID and Passcode.
- Enters it into Retailer’s Mobile and gets cash.
Give ur feedback please. Any questions plz do ask.
Source: WCCFtech Forum