TaiG Jailbreak Now Available In English – Click Here To Download And Jailbreak Your Device
Just four days back, Chinese team TaiG released their jailbreaking tool for iOS devices. The tool is for devices running iOS 8.1.1 and 8.2 beta and comes after Apple patched the vulnerabilities present in iOS 8.1 with the update. But as was the case with the popular Pangu jaibreaking tool before it, TaiG also came with Chinese as its default language, with users having to interact with the software on a purely visual basis.
TaiG Jailbreak Out In English – Learn Here How To Jailbreak Your iOS Device Easily.
Since the TaiG tool is now available in English, jailbreaking your iOS device just became even more easier. TaiG’s tool comes with its own fair share of controversy. Well known jailbreaking and security expert, Stepher Esser claims, that like Team Pangu, the Chinese company TaiG uses a kernel vern stolen by the latter in his security workshop held in May. The release of jailbreaking tools from Teams TaiG and Pangu is a welcome event in the jailbreaking world. Particularly after the fact that it was believed earlier that Apple would be making its softwares much harder to crack, which would spell the end of an era.
MuscleNerd claims that the folks over at Pangu and TaiG are in a race over who releases jailbreak solution for Apple softwares first. This is due to the fact that, according to MuscleNerd, there is some serious cash involved behind the process. Whatever the case may be, TaiG’stool is out in English, and you can download it from here. After you’re done, follow the instructions below to jailbreak your device easily. The following devices are supported by Taig jailbreak: The iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5, 5C, 4S. The iPad 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, mini 1, mini 2, mini 3 and the iPod Touch 5G.
- Download the Taig jailbreak from here. Keep in mind that only the Windows version of the jailbreak is out.
- Turn off lock screen and/or passcode.
- Turn off Find my iPhone.
- Back up your device and restore to iOS 8.1.1.
- Connect your device to your computer via USB/Lightning cable.
- Run Taig and uncheck the second option below Cydia to prevent Taig’s appstore from installing on your device.
- Click on the green button in the center to start the jailbreak.
- Wait for the process to complete and your device to reboot automatically.