Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition headed for PC along with 360 / PS3
It seems that the tweet was true to a huge extent, Along with announcing the Arcade Edition for Super Street Fighter 4 as a DLC Capcom has also announced that they are planning a Summer 2011 release for the PC version of Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition.
• New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni andEvil Ryu.
• Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
• Updated Replay Channel:
- Replay Follower: Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier tofind your favorite players’ latest replay.
- My Channel Advanced: Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players.
- Elite Channel: Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
• All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.Ads by Google
Platforms: PS3™, Xbox 360®, PC “Games for Windows®”
Release Date: Summer 2011
Rating: ESRB T (TBC)
It seems that Capcom does still care for the PC community after all , but sadly its a fact that this game will definitely be a Port of the XBOX 360 version. But hey something is better than nothing right?