Chinese manufacturer Super Flower, launched its world first 500W Fanless PSU with a rated efficiency of 80+ Platinum. Bearing the model number SF-500P14FG, this 500W PSU is unique since it utilizes fanless design while offering an great overall efficiency.
Following are the key features of the PSU:
- Supports all Intel and AMD multicore and its compatible Motherboards, ATX/BTX compliant.
- EPS 12V Ver2.92
- Fit in with EuP(Energy-using Products) instructions / U.S.A Energy Star standards: energy consumption during shut off status less than 1W
- Support NVIDIA (SLI)/ATI, high rank & high efficiency graphic card.
- PCI-E power plugs are setup in a 6+2 configuration for the latest graphic cards and Compatible with every brand.
- Passed 80 PLUS® Platinum Certification, on 20% 50% 100% loading, with 90% 92% 89% Transform Efficiency.
- Extend Output Capacitance are used for higher stability and longer lasting.
- All Capacitor and Capacitance are made in Japan with higher stability and longer lasting
- Multiple Protection Design : OVP,OPP,SCP
- Switches on/off test for more than 2000 times.
- All series are made of RoHS unleaded green material.
- Multiple safety certificates acquired.
- About the 80 PLUS Certification’s information, please refer the follow link：SF-500P14FG
Another key feature which has not been listed is that the PSU features some sort of overclocking module which allows it to be pumped up to 600W at a rated efficiency of 80+ Gold.
For more info on the PSU, Head over to product page here – http://www.super-flower.com.tw/products_detail.php?class=2&sn=13&ID=79&lang=en