Sony Xperia Z3 Drop Test Proves the Phone can Take a Few Drops Before Shattering
We love drop tests, don’t we? While the manufacturers may flaunt to be creating thinner and lighter phones, it is us poor consumers who have to face the consequences in the shape of bent and shattered devices.
It is not to say that the lighter devices are more prone to breaking as the tech leaders are getting somewhat expertise in using durable materials, however, we haven’t seen any major advancement anyway when it comes to the durability of smartphones. This last quarter was packed with the news and updates of bent iPhone 6 models which made every other OEM post drop and bend tests of their devices. Right now, we are looking at the Sony Xperia Z3 drop test. Xperia Z3 is one of the top smartphone coming in the league of iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S line, and the HTC One flagship smartphones.
Sony Xperia Z3 drop test:
We would recommend you to get yourself some protecting case for your smartphone. In case you want to stay away from the ugly or overly fancy looking cases, here is the Sony Xperia Z3 drop test to show you how much hurting your latest Z3 is going to take before breaking down. Hint: it takes quite a long time to actually hurt this beast of a smartphone. Don’t go over the language of the Sony Xperia Z3 drop test video as it’s not in English. But it is the video that you should be interested in anyway.
Xperia Z3 drop test video:
– Source: Digiato
– Relevant news and updates:
- Finally Some Substantial Galaxy S6 Aluminum Unibody Images Leak
- Blind Camera Test: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6, Xperia Z3, Galaxy S5, and More
- Alleged HTC One M9 Specifications Leak – A 5.5 Inch QHD Screen With 16 MP Rear Camera
- Sony Xperia Z3 Teardown Reveals Intelligent Designing to Protect from Water and Heat
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – All the Flagship Sweetness in a Compact Device!