Sim City 5 Official Announced at GDC 2012, Available for Pre-Order – Features Detailed
The fifth installment in the greatest city simulation game franchise has been official announced at GDC 2012 – Sim City 5 has been official after a wait of 9 Years. Just like the previous titles, Sim City 5 would be an PC Exclusive City Building/Simulation game giving users to control,shape,govern,construct and do almost anything they can imagine to their cities.
The defining city simulation is back! Create the city you desire and make the choices that shape your city and power the Sims within it. Every decision, big or small, has real consequences. Invest in heavy industry and your economy will soar—but at the expense of your Sims’ health as pollution spreads. Implement green technology and improve your Sims’ lives while risking higher taxes and unemployment. Team up with your friends to solve global challenges: launch a space shuttle, reduce carbon emissions, or build magnificent wonders. Compete on global and regional leader boards to be the richest, the dirtiest, the happiest or the best place to visit!
• Constructible Worlds — Creative and customizable world that offers unique gameplay benefits, all with a fun tactile interface.
• Sims Matter — The Sims in your city speak to you directly and it’s up to you to respond to their needs. Will you listen and be the toast of the town? Or abuse your power for fame and fortune?
• Specialize in What You Love — Mold your city as a casino resort, manufacturing hub, educational enclave, and more, and then watch as a unique look and feel spread throughout your city.
• Multiplayer — Build a region with friends for the first time! Collaborate or compete in regional and global challenges and make decisions that impact the greater SimCity World.
• GlassBox Engine — SimCity introduces GlassBox, the revolutionary simulation technology that gives you the power to impact individual Sims lives, manage city level simulation, and balance multiple city simulations at once.
DIGITAL DELUXE CONTENT
Recreate a European inspired neighborhood in the center of your city! Place world renowned landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, Brandenburg Gate or Big Ben to help your tourism business in your city. Receive exclusive missions, complete unique achievements and earn big bucks as waves of Sims visit the landmarks. Watch as the businesses, homes and vehicles around your landmarks start to take on the flavor, style, and architecture of those countries.
DIGITAL BONUS CONTENT
• Signature Landmarks — Be the envy of your region by placing exclusive landmarks to give your city district a fresh new look. Sims will visit your city to see the beautiful wonders.
• Change in the streets — Watch the streets, homes, businesses, and vehicles around your landmarks start to take on the flavor of those countries.
• More Ploppables — Move your Sims in style with new transportation ploppables. Double Decker buses from London, High-Speed Rail from Germany, and police and fire services from Paris
If you are a Sim City fan, Then do head forward to Origin link here for Pre-Order. The game launches in 2013 for PC Only.