Samsung Galaxy S2 Specs are Amazing. Details and Picture Revealed.
A 1Ghz Processors and 512 Mb of ram are the specs of most of today’s smartphones and are quite amazing but wait till you hear what the next generation Samsung Galaxy S2 holds because its specs are truly mind blowing and about its design, Let the picture do the talking:
The release date of the card is expected around 2011 and will have the following specs:
- A 2GHz Processor. Possibly the next-generation version of Samsung’s Hummingbird CPU.
- 1GB RAM along with 4GB of ROM. This is, as with the CPU, twice the magnitude of current-gen hardware.
- 32GB built-in flash memory. MicroSD card slot expandable to 32GB making the Galaxy S2 able to hold 64GB of data.
- 8 megapixel camera with full HD (1920×1080) video recording. Current-gen smartphones record video at 720p (1280×720).
- A 4.3” 1280×720 Super AMOLED display
- GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, b/g/n Wi-Fi, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity / ambient light sensors.
- Run on Android 3.0 “Gingerbread”