Root Verizon Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 on Android 4.3 VRUEMJ9 – How to
The latest OTA update for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 devices brought some bug fixes and performance improvements. However, all the latest OTA updates demand newer root tools and solutions to keep having super access on our Android devices.
Although a bit late, Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note SCH-i605 received a major software update titled I605VRUEMJ9 around a month ago. Finally, here is a Saferoot exploit by XDA dev making it possible for you to root Verizon Galaxy Note 2 on Android 4.3 VRUEMJ9.
Here is how you can root Galaxy Note 2 on Android 4.3 UCUBMK6 Jelly Bean official update.
Prerequisites to root Verizon Galaxy Note 2 on Android 4.3 VRUEMJ9:
- Create a backup of all important data in your Galaxy device.
- Download and install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option: go to Menu > Settings > More > About; and scroll down to tap the the build number 7 times. This will unlock Developer options. From Developer Options enable USB Debugging.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 carries more than 80% of charge.
Note: this guide is only intended for Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605; please to not try it on other variants.
Root Verizon Galaxy Note 2 on Android 4.3 VRUEMJ9:
Files required: download the latest Saferoot from this XDA thread: Saferoot.zip. Unzip the contents of this zip package.
- Open the Saferoot folder and double-click on install.bat. You will then see a CMD window.
- Connect your Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with computer via a USB cable.
- Wait for a few moments and your device will be connected successfully.
- Once connected, press any key on your computer to start rooting script.
- When the procedure will be finished, your Verizon Note will reboot automatically.
We cater to your constant need to remain up to date on today’s technology. Like us, tweet to us or +1 us, to keep up with our round the clock updates, reviews, guides and more.