VIZO Technology Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and designer of computer peripheral products serving customers around the world. Established in Taiwan in 1992, VIZO has expanded and now operates in the market completely reorganized and prepared to meet the demand for high quality products which are “Made in Taiwan”.
The VIZO ESurf is a Fan-less Notebook Cooler. The principle behind such an object is that the aluminium heat sink body absorbing material provides the way for heat to be absorbed thus keeping the laptop cooler from underneath and thus in a way keeping the laptop cool from within. Thanks to its curvy body the VIZO ESurf provides a 100% contact with the laptop body so the maximum heat can be absorbed, providing a good cooling solution.
The VIZO has the following features:
- Green Design :
- Less material use
- No power required
- No noise
- Compact size to fit 14″~17″ notebook PC
- Aluminum heat sink body with heat absorbing material for excellent thermal conduction and dissipation
- Reduce the temperature of your notebook PC for best performance* Patented curve base design provides stability and simple angle adjustability
- Ergonomic designed angle for easy typing
- Space saving, light weight, easy to carry
- Easy to carry/ Easy to set up/ Easy to use
SPECIFICATIONS* Dimensions : 264 x 100 x 36 mm
- Housing Material : Aluminum + Plastic
- USB Bus Power : Not Required
- Noise Level : 0 dBA
- Color Options : Black, Silver
- Compatibility : 14”~17” Notebook PC
- Weight : 260 g
To test the laptop what we did was use the EZSurf when the laptop was at its load and compared those results with the one at idle (W/O the cooler in place). That gave us the difference in temperature that was achieved after using the cooler and approx showing us as of how effective it is.
The VIZO EZSurf is a satisfying product. But there are a few things which annoy me.Firstly the cooler compatibility list shows products of 14″ – 17″.Attaching this underneath the laptop, makes it a uneasy for the person to carry the laptop. So in simple words you have to sacrifice a bit of transportation comfort if u want this attached. Also the price seems a bit over priced. While on the bright side, the cooler is lightweight and does not require power and does not make noise. And also has a decent color scheme to it.