Save $100 and $150 on Refurbished iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
Apple won’t be offering refurbished iPhone 6 duo anytime soon. However, if you want to get the latest iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus with a cheaper price tag, it is still possible!
Refurbished iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus:
This deal is offering $100 off Apple iPhone 6 and $150 off Apple iPhone 6 Plus. This deal is naming Certified Like-New models of iPhone and is being offered by AT&T online store which means it won’t be available on the AT&T local stores as well.
While this may not be at par with Apple’s own refurbished products, you won’t get damaged products. Like new models, you will be receiving same accessories in same packaging. However, AT&T’s warranty is only valid for 3 months instead of a regular 1-year warranty.
AT&T is offering discounted refurbished iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus products in various colors and storage options. Gold, silver, space gray and the regular storage options are available.
– Relevant news, updates and guides:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 to be Fitted in Galaxy Note 4 – Third Variant for Korea
- How to Unfreeze a Frozen Android Smartphone or Tablet – Android Tips and Tricks
- Download Music and Videos Without iTunes – iOS Tips and Tricks
- Fix “Wi-Fi Not Available” Error on iPhone or iPad – iOS Tips and Tricks
- Government is Using an 18th-Century Act to Push Apple to Assist in Getting Past Encryption
- Install WhatsApp on Desktop Using Continuity-Like Feature – Windows & OS X
- [Update: Apple Stops Signing iOS 8.1] Downgrade the Latest iOS 8.1.1 – How to
- iPhone 6S to Bring DSLR Image Quality with Dual-Lens Technology
- Apple iPhone 6 Black Friday Deals and Discounts
- Reported iOS 8 Bugs and Their Fixes – iOS Tips and Tricks
- iPad Air Plus Looks Humongous in front of Other Apple Devices