Razer Expands Assortment Of Official World Of Tanks Products – Custom Designed Headset Added To Arsenal
Singaporean manufacturer Razer known worldwide for its top quality gaming products and accessories has made several impressive and interesting additions to its diverse range of products at the floor of E3 2014. Included in these additions is the addition of an official World of Tanks custom designed headset. The release is, of course, in partnership with Wargaming, a leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher. The addition of this headset further expands the range of licensed Razer World of Tanks products. These include a Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse and a Razer Goliathus gaming mouse mat.
World Of Tanks Kraken Pro To Feature Large 40 mm Drivers To Provide For the Premium Gaming Experience.
“It is always fun for us to collaborate directly with developers whose titles we love to play, and Wargaming is one of the most prestigious names in gaming,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. “Razer peripherals are the weapons of choice for the world’s top eSports athletes. It made perfect sense to dedicate the power and performance of our products to this amazing franchise.” The World of Tanks Razer Kraken Pro is to feature large 40 mm drivers. These will provide for clear high and mid ranges as well as a deep bass range to cater for powerful lows.
In addition to this, the first 20,000 units of the World of Tanks Razer Kraken Pro also include bonus codes. These codes are redeemable for 1,500 in game gold and seven days premium service for World of Tanks accounts. Speaking on the launch of the headset, Frédéric Menou, Managing Director Europe and North America at Wargaming said “”We are enthusiastic to expand our successful partnership with Razer. The World of Tanks Razer Kraken Pro headset will be the perfect fit to expand this collaboration and will dive the player even deeper in the dynamic sounds of the steel machines and emotional music of the game.”
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20,000Hz Impedance: 32Ω at 1kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1V/Pa): 110 ± 4dB at 1kHz max Input power: 50mW
- Drivers: 40mm, with Neodymium magnets Inner ear cup diameter: 50mm / 1.97in.
- Cable length: 1.3m/4.27ft. plus 2m/6.6ft. splitter adapter Approximate weight: 293g / 0.65lbs.
- Connector: Analog 3.5mm combined jack (headphone and mic) Fully retractable microphone
- Microphone frequency response: 100Hz – 10,000Hz
- Microphone signal-to-noise ratio: 52dB
- Microphone sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): – 40 ± 3 dB
- Microphone pick-up pattern: Unidirectional