Rainbow Six Siege Season 2 Confirmed Alongside New Details for Operation Red Crow
New details emerged on Rainbow Six Siege’s upcoming updates. Reddit user JohnnyTest91 has compiled a list of the highlights during the Rainbow Six Pro League Season 3 Finals that was held over the weekend.
To begin with, a new year of content has been confirmed.
The past year has been an incredible journey, and we are excited to have you join us for another full year of content! pic.twitter.com/2W9youloDJ
— Rainbow Six Siege (@Rainbow6Game) November 13, 2016
No further details were released on Season 2. However, we do know that Operation Red Crow is the fourth update of Season 1 and takes the team to Japan, adding two new operators to the roster alongside the following.
New Map “Skyscraper”:
- No basement
- Special spawn
- Devs think it’s the most balanced DLC map yet, not too much destruction. Similar design line like the first ten maps.
- Can shoot 3×6 charges. They detonate remotely. They can be jammed and destroyed by batteries, the latter only before they are activated. If I understood right, you can choose
- All six charges can be shot at the same time which can open little drone holes or even full-sized holes to walk through.
- Cannot put the ACOG on her SMG.
- Only he can see through his drone, which vision has a green tint.
- You can stun teammates, enemy and yourself
- Charges do refresh automatically, it apparently
- You can put attachments on his silenced MP5, also the ACOG.
Patch 5.0 Notes:
- Special operator full body skins
- Shield skins are confirmed
- Twitch has been redesigned
- Twitch’s drone initial screen has been slightly redesigned (You can see some program code first).
- Fuze’s artwork has been changed
- We’ve seen some new charms (Tachanka gold pro league charm, dog charm)+
- We will get new universal skins plus new seasonal skins. And finally a black skin!
- Kapkan traps have got redesigned
- New body skins (Ash’s, Smoke’s, Hibana’s and Echo’s in the stream)
- Ranked round timer will be reduced to 3 minutes
Patch 5.2 midseason reinforcement related:
- Bartlett University map is finally coming to PVP!
- Probably a big lighting overhaul coming with this patch.
Rainbow Six Siege should get the Operation Red Crow update later this week on November 17th on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC.