Project CARS Final PC Version Graphical Options Revealed
The graphics options from the PC version of Project CARS have been revealed. The game features a wide range of graphical options , including Grass, Cars, Environments, Particles and Shadows quality to Crepuscular Rays, Screen Dirt, Bloom and Heat Haze.
A few beautiful screenshots of the PC version of Project CARS can be viewed below:
Project CARS offers a wide range of graphical options for console players as well, a rather unusual feature in console games.
Project CARS Creative director Andy Tudor explains:
“Console owners should have just as much right to tailor their game to their particular preferences as PC players,” Tudor says, “whether that’s authenticity, visual options, how the camera reacts, accessibility etc.
“The racing genre is pretty mature at this point and many console racing fans are therefore eager to for this kind of additional depth, plus the racing genre is also very broad meaning this kind of personalization will allow fans of both traditional racing games on consoles and veteran PC sim racing titles to feel right at home.”
Here are the game’s key features:
- The largest track roster of any recent racing game with 110+ unique locations
- A wide variety of motorsports including GT, Touring, Le Mans Prototypes, Karts, and modern Open Wheel and 80+ cars available at launch
- Dynamic weather, pit stops, and pit strategy creation
- Dynamic time of day and endurance races including the Le Mans 24H
- World-class graphics running at 60 fps with up to 45 drivers onscreen
- Next-gen physics running at 600 fps and deep telemetry & tuning features
- Competitive multiplayer for up to 16 players and the ability to create public, private and friend-based lobbies with ‘Join In Progress’
- Asynchronous Time Trial with downloadable ghosts
- Regularly-scheduled community events
- Social connectivity with photo and replay modes powered by The Driver Network
- Support for 30+ wheels, community apps, and virtual reality via Oculus Rift and Project Morpheus
- Continual updates and further content after launch
Project CARS is the ultimate driver journey!Advertisement
Guided, tested, and approved by a passionate community of racing fans and real-life drivers, Project CARS represents the next-generation of racing simulation as the ultimate combination of fan desire and developer expertise.
Discover an unrivaled immersion fuelled by world-class graphics and handling that allows you to truly feel the road. Create a driver, pick from a huge variety of motorsports in a dynamic career mode and write your own tale in an intense online multiplayer.
Featuring the largest track roster of any recent racing game with a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, deep tuning & pit stop functionality, and support for Oculus Rift and 12K ultra HD resolution, Project CARS leaves the competition behind in the dust.
The digital edition of Project CARS also includes the Limited Edition upgrade DLC pack, unlocking 5 legendary cars drivable in any game mode and showcased with special one-make series within your career!
- Ford GT40 Mk IV
- BMW M1 Pro Car
- McLaren F1
- Sauber C9
- Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM
- BEYOND REALITY: Next-gen graphics, authentic handling, playable via Oculus Rift and 12K Ultra HD resolution
- BY RACERS 4 RACERS: Guided, tested and approved by fans & pilots for the perfect gameplay balance
- YOUR CHOICES, YOUR VICTORIES: Master a variety of motorsports & unprecedented track roster in a sandbox career mode
Project CARS is set for a May 8 2015 release for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. We will bring any new information on the game as soon as it becomes available. Be sure to check out our previous coverage for more on the game.