Project CARS 2 – Nicolas Hamilton Will Be Lending his Highly-Precise Feedback on Car Handling
Slightly Mad Studios announced that race car driver Nicolas Hamilton will once again serve as Handling Consultant during developement of the newly announced Project CARS 2.
Nicolas will be assisting the development team with his highly-precise feedback on car handling and share his vast knowledge & experience with the all the members in the busy World of Mass Development forums.
Nicolas’ involvement will help ensure that Project CARS 2 will come with the same unprecedented degree of realism that made Project CARS a best-selling hit around the globe.
Nicolas Hamilton states:
“I am mega excited to be to be a part of the Development Team at Slightly Mad Studios for Project CARS 2. When I first joined SMS back in 2012, it was an absolute dream come true to work on Project CARS 1, which was a great success and an amazing experience for me. To be a part another fantastic project yet again is just something I always dreamed of and I hope we, as a team, can deliver another fantastic product.”
With over 10 years of heritage and pedigree making some of the world’s most memorable and successful racing franchises – such as GTR, Need For Speed, and Test Drive – Slightly Mad Studios once again pioneered and innovated in 2015 by launching the critically-acclaimed and best-selling Project CARS; a game wholly funded and created by a passionate community of racing fans from around the world.Advertisement
With tens of thousands of players testing the game, giving feedback on it, and creating assets for it throughout development, Project CARS has been hailed as a true competitor to long-established stalwarts, and as the market leader in both visual fidelity and technical expertise.
With an existing schedule of ON DEMAND content already underway to continue providing Project CARS with fresh new features, updates, and great things to play with throughout the year, Slightly Mad Studios now turns its attention to the future with the announcement of the continuation of the franchise with Project CARS 2. And once again, the sequel will be created, tested, and ultimately approved by you – the gamers – through the WMD Portal crowd-funding platform.
PRO RACING. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
Building upon the huge success of Project CARS being one of the highest-rated and fastest-selling racing games of this generation, Project CARS 2 continues to expand, innovate, and dominate with…
- THE LARGEST TRACK ROSTER EVER – 50 unique locations and 200+ courses including ‘loose surface racing’ on dirt, gravel, mud, and snow. All will have dynamic time of day and weather allowing you to play anytime, anywhere
- THE WIDEST VARIETY OF MOTORSPORTS with 8 different disciplines now including Rallycross, Hillclimbs, and Touge. 200+ cars from over 40 different vehicle classes including never-before-seen Concepts and Banned Race Cars
- CO-OP CAREER – Play as the Teammate Driver, Spotter, Driver Swap, or Co-Pilot. More choices, more opportunities, more strategy, greater risks and greater rewards
- SEAMLESSLY CONNECTED – Socialize and compete via Online Track Days, have players from around the world take the place of AI-controlled drivers in your solo play, and get news updates on the Driver Network around you
- PRO ESPORTS RACING – Skill & Behavioural-based matchmaking, create your own Online Racing Seasons, and Live Broadcast and Spectator functionality
- YOUR HOME FOR RACING – Your own personal, customisable Test Track to tune and test your cars. Invite others to showcase your passion for racing and learn race craft and engineering with the Project CARS Academy
To sign up for Project CARS 2 you can visit the WMD Portal here. We will bring you any new information on Project CARS 2 as soon as it becomes available.