Pre-Black Friday 2015 iOS Apps Sale You Shouldn’t Miss Out On
Black Friday is just a day away from now and already many developers have put their apps and games for sale over at the App Store.
Pre-Black Friday Sale On Apps And Games Has Already Kicked Off
On the 27th of November, which happens to be this Friday, many developers the world over are going to flip the switch and offer great discounts on their software. But luckily for us, some developers have jumped the gun early and have slashed the prices of their apps and games already. Today, we’ll highlight the best apps and games you should download that are seeing a great drop in price for an extremely short period of time in celebration of Black Friday.
- Pixelmator (was $4.99, now $1.99)
- Linky (was $3.99, now $1.99)
- CP 1919 (was $9.99, now $0.99)
- Lost Within (was $6.99, now $1.99)
- Todo (was $4.99, now $0.99)
- Air Login (was $0.99, now free)
- nPlayer (was $8.99, now $4.99)
- Til Morning’s Light (was $6.99, now $1.99)
- Door Kickers (was $4.99, now $1.99)
- The Martian: Bring Him Home (was $2.99, now $0.99)
- AG Drive (was $3.99, now $1.99)
- The Cursed Ship (iPhone/iPad) (was $4.99 and $6.99, now free)
- Long Screen (was $2.99, now $0.99)
- Pocket Wings: Discovery Island (was $2.99, now free)
- EpicWin (was $1.99, now free)
- Mos Speedrun 2 (was $1.99, now $0.99)
- File Manager Pro App (was $4.99, now free)
- Sago Mini Fairy Tales (was $2.99, now free)
As you can see, the assortment of apps and games in the list above is pretty high-end. From great apps like Pixelmator to amazing game titles like Lost Within, users can rest assured that they will be catered to on a very well basis. We highly recommend that you give Pixelmator a download though, since it’s a powerful desktop class image editor for your iPhone and iPad. Also, the Mac version of the app is seeing a discount as well, with the price dropping from $29.99 to $14.99. That’s 50% savings straight away!
Just for today, we’ve kept the list short for a very good reason, as we want to make room for more discounts that will knock on our door this Friday. Furthermore, we highly recommend that users add up the above listed apps to their wishlist straight away and buy them come Black Friday, after all, there’s a high chance that you’ll find a better deal that day, hence saving you a few pennies in the process.
This Black Friday is going to be packed with a lot of great deals in tech, and we will be covering all the major ones on the big day, so be sure to bookmark us for that day. Meanwhile, pick up your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and take advantage of the pre-Black Friday discounts.
If you do happen to download anything, then do let us know which app or game you grabbed for yourself.