Pokemon GO 1.3.1 For iOS Released With Bug Fixes – Update Now
Pokemon GO 1.3.1 has been released for iOS users and is no more than a bug fix and maintenance release.
Pokemon GO 1.3.1 Is A Bug Fix Release, Users Should Immediately Download It
Whenever a company releases a new software update, a few bugs and hiccups are bound to be introduced during the process. Therefore maintenance ‘point releases’ are pushed to the relevant app store to ensure smooth running of the software. Pokemon GO is no different and Niantic has pushed a bug fix release for iOS users onto the App Store.
The complete changelog as per the App Store is as follows:
– Stability improvements
– No text fixes
The changelog might not look like much but in all honesty you should download the new update without giving it a second thought. There are bound to be fixes in this update that will enhance the performance of certain aspects of the game. For example, you might even end up with more battery life. Or, on older devices, you might even see better performance during gameplay. Such things and more should be enough to entice you to upgrade to Pokemon GO 1.3.1.
How To Download The Latest Pokemon GO Update
Assuming you have Pokemon GO already installed on your device, launch the App Store. Now tap on the ‘Updates’ tab at the bottom right corner of the display. Wait for the App Store to refresh and you’ll be presented with the latest update.
If, for some reason, you don’t see the update, it’s highly likely the new release was installed in the background for you, given you have automatic app updates enabled on your smartphone.
Alternatively, you can go directly to the Pokemon GO download page on the App Store by tapping on this link. Tap the ‘Get’ or ‘Update’ button, depending on whether you have Pokemon GO installed or not.
Important Links Worth Checking Out
- Fix ‘GPS Signal Not Found’ Error In Pokemon GO – Guide
- What Happens If You Cheat In Pokemon GO?
- The Official Pokemon GO Plus Accessory Pings You When A Pokemon Is Nearby
- Save Battery Life While Playing Pokemon GO On iPhone, Android – How To
- How To Check Pokemon GO Server Status Online
- How To Level Up And Gain XP Quickly In Pokemon GO – Video
- Pokemon GO For Windows 10 Mobile Now Available – Well, Sort Of
- Pokemon GO Hacked To Run In Tesla Model S – What A Time To Be Alive!
- This App For Finding Pokemon On A Map Still Works! – Download It Now
- FastPokeMap Pokemon Tracker Works Like A Charm – Try It Today